Thursday, November 1, 2012

Featured Articles

I've been trying to keep up with this blog as best as I can in order to keep people informed (ESPECIALLY those who have made financial sacrifices to make sure I got here). Sometimes it is hard because there are things that just shouldn't be said on the internet; I think that can be true in any ministry setting. That being said, this is my public pledge to really stay on top of this thing. However, if you would like to see different perspectives, please visit the articles below:


A few weeks ago, Micah Mandate, the magazine of Trevecca's J.V. Morsch Center for Social Justice, published an article on my time at Trevecca (May 2012) and the work I am doing here. It was written by a friend of mine, Brennen Finchum, the magazine's current editor.


I am also currently featured as the Missionary Profile in Engage magazine, the "global mission magazine for the Church of the Nazarene."


Each offers a unique perspective on the work being done here in Vidrare. I am also working on a video update for the missions service at my church, Hermitage Church of the Nazarene (Hermitage, TN), and depending on how it turns out, I may upload it next week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment